Fixed Price Porsche Servicing for your 944
The Porsche 944 was built between 1982 to 1991 as a front-engine, rear-wheel drive mid-level model based on the design of the Porsche 924. Our technicians have a great deal of experience working on the classic Porsche 944 to help make sure your classic Porsche 944 is serviced and kept in perfect running order.
We go to great lengths to ensure we can use the original Porsche parts wherever possible, helping to maintain your Porsche 944 heritage. As an older classic, the Porsche 944 service is not work that we approach as a regular, everyday Porsche service.
We ensure that all our classic Porsche owners have confidence that their classic Porsche 944 is carefully looked after and will be in prefect running order for the future.
Here at AMS Porsche, we make it our mission to use the original Porsche parts wherever possible retaining your Porsche 944 legacy. A Porsche 944 service is not something that we see as routine, we want to make sure that all our classic car owners have peace of mind that their classic Porsche 944 will be on in prefect running order for many more years to come.
Our Porsche technicians service all 944 variants including the standard 944, 944S/S2 and the 944 Turbo.
|Minor Service||Major Service||Brake Fluid|
Included in your Porsche 944 Service
12k Minor 944 Service
- Run diagnostics and fault code analysis – reset service light
- Change engine oil / filter
- Inspect engine and vehicle underside
- Check braking system including metal and flexi brake lines
- Check tyre condition, pressures and age
- Drive shaft inspection
- Power steering and fluid level inspection
- Inspect coolant hoses and levels
- Check windscreen wiper condition and top up screen washer
- Check all vehicle electrical systems including lights, indicators and horn
- Inspect drain holes and clear debris
- Inspect radiator vents and clear debris
- Check air conditioning system
- Test drive
- Wash and vacuum
40k/60k/120k Major 944 Service
- All minor service checks performed
- Remove wheels and lubricate hubs
- Replace fuel filter
- Inspect clutch
- Check / adjust parking brake
- Replace air cleaner element
- Check steering system
- Inspect tie rod ends
- Suspension checks
- Axle joint checks
- Throttle actuation test
- Running gear inspection
- Check seat belts / harnesses
Other 944 services available
|Brake Fluid Change
Recommended every 2 years
|Gearbox Oil Change
Tiptronic includes filter and sump gasket – recommended at 60k miles
|Cam / Balance Belt Change||£350|
|Four Wheel Alignment
To Porsche standard specifications or pre-agreed bespoke settings
|Air Conditioning Service & Re-gas ||£85|
|Full Tyre Change Facilities ||POA|
We have a courtesy car available – please ask when booking.
Prices exclude VAT.
Porsche 944 image courtesy of jason goulding via Flickr.