The FREE Porsche Health Check
We are delighted to launch our all new Saturday Surgery based at our independent Porsche specialist workshop in Kimpton, Hertfordshire. Our aim is to help our customers keep their Porsche in tip top running order. Our approach is one that we’re sure you’ll like...
FREE 1-2 hours dedicated consultation to look specifically at your Porsche:
- Meet our team of expert Porsche technicians
- Health check to determine if there are any faults that need repair or further investigation
- FREE advice for potential upgrades
- We get to understand how you use your Porsche, either day to day or track, so we can offer the most relevant advice to meet your usage
- Q&A Session answering any questions about your Porsche
What’s covered during the Saturday Surgery?
Each Saturday Surgery consultation results in a bespoke review for your Porsche, covering:
- Complete Porsche Diagnostic
- Investigation of known issues
- Advice on repair options
- An idea of the costs to expect
- Advice to move forward along with estimated timescales
Discount for New Customers
If you are new to AMS Porsche and you proceed with the work recommended by us during your Saturday Surgery consultancy, we are now offering a 10% DISCOUNT on our labour charges as a way to say thank you for choosing AMS Porsche.
How to book your Porsche Saturday Surgery appointment
All our dedicated Porsche Saturday Surgeries are by appointment only so we can make sure we dedicate the time, uninterrupted, to you.
Here’s how to book your Porsche Health Check in to our Saturday Surgery:
- Email: moc.ehcsropsma@ofni
- Call: 01438 833909
- Online using the Form below
We look forward to seeing you and your Porsche at one of our Saturday Surgeries soon.
Booked to see these guys Saturday just gone. Angus and his team spent over 2 hours on my car, made some recommendations and answered any questions I had. The main purpose of my visit was to check for bore scoring, which they did while I was present and thankfully all is well. Angus noticed there where two cracked coil packs while he was inspecting the car, whilst he did not have new ones on the shelf he managed to find some used ones in his workshop and replaced them free of charge. After over two hours these guys did not want any money at all. Saturday surgery is free! Needless to say I have booked my car in to have a service along with a few other bits. A very professional and personal service, you really can’t go wrong.”
Dan, 997 C4S Cabriolet owner.